You are here: Home > City Hall
How do I?
get a marriage license?

The City of Everett does not issue marriage licenses. Visit the Snohomish County Auditor’s website for more information or to download a marriage license application.

calendar Getting to Everett SiteMap Legal Stuff Community Movies Experience Everett  
Back to main site