|EVERETT CITY COUNCIL PRELIMINARY AGENDA
6:30 P.M., WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2013
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Minutes: January 2, 2013
(1) CB 1301-01– 1st Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance providing for the issuance and sale of water and sewer revenue refunding bonds in the principal amount of not to exceed $72,000,000 to provide funds to refund certain outstanding water and sewer revenue refunding bonds of the city (3rd and final reading on 1-23-13)
(2) Riverfront Update
(3) Adopt resolution No. ____ authorizing claims against the City of Everett in the amount of $1,341,448.67 for the period December 22, 2012 through
December 28, 2012
(4) CB 1211-59–3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance adopting the Central Waterfront Redevelopment Plan as a Subarea Plan of the Everett Growth Management Comprehensive Plan, amending Ordinance No. 2021-94, as amended
(5) CB 1211-60–3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance establishing zoning regulations for the Central Waterfront Planning Area, amending Ordinance No. 1671-89 (EMC Title 19, Zoning), as amended, and repealing Ordinance No.’s 3277-12 and 3260-12
(6) Adopt Resolution establishing preliminary 2035 growth targets for consideration in the 2015 update of the City’s Growth Management Comprehensive Plan
(7) Award Bid for the Riverfront Development – Railroad Corridor Trail & Enhanced Drainage Channel Project to KLB Construction, Inc. in the amount of $1,073,097.60 including Washington State Sales Tax
(8) Authorize the Mayor to sign Amendment No. 2 to the Professional Services Agreement with SFE Global for Sewer System Flow Monitoring Services in the amount of $376,228.00
(9) CB 1212-61 – 3rd and final Reading – Adopt the Proposed Ordinance relating to Marijuana, amending and repealing provisions of the Criminal Code (EMC 10.02 and 10.35) in accordance with this ordinance and Section 17 hereof
Everett City Council agendas can be found, in their entirety, on the City of Everett Web Page at www.ci.everett.wa.us utilizing the City Services dialog box, and selecting City Council.
Everett City Council meetings are recorded for rebroadcast on government-access cable Comcast Channel 21 and Frontier Channel 29 at 12:00 p.m. on Monday and Tuesday; 2 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Thursday; 7 p.m. Friday and Sunday; 10:00 a.m., Saturday.
The City of Everett does not discriminate on the basis of disability in the admission or access to, or treatment in, its programs or activities. Requests for assistance or accommodations can be arranged by contacting the Everett City Council Office at 425 257-8703.