Back one level
Online Report FAQ

File Online Report

Online Report Frequently Asked Questions:

Question - 
What if online reporting is not right for me?
Answer - If you have an emergency, call 911. For non-emergencies, call 425-257-8400.

Question - If my incident happened in another city, can I use the online reporting system?
Answer - No.  Contact the police department with jurisdiction where of your incident occurred.

Question - What if my incident happened on a state roadway (highway, freeway or interstate)?
Answer - Contact the nearest Washington State Patrol office.

Question - What is a "known suspect"?
Answer - A "known suspect" is someone you have information about and know how/where to contact them.  This also includes vehicles - Who was inside and the license plate number.


Contact Info:

Danny Johnson, sergeant
Customer Service Unit
T: 425-257-7491
calendar Getting to Everett SiteMap Legal Stuff Community Movies Experience Everett  
Back to main site