Wriggle your toes in the warm sand, play in the water and explore the nature trails of Everett’s two-mile scenic gem.
Open July 5 - Sept. 1, 2014
Monday - Thursday 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday and Saturday 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
Sundays 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
Jetty Island Brochure
Free Interpretive Classes
Jetty Island t-shirts and other merchandise can be purchased at the Jetty kiosk
• To make a reservation, call 425-257-8304, Monday through Friday,9am-5pm.
• Reservations must be made at least two days in advance.
• Starting June 16 the voice message option will not be available.
• Non-Everett residents must have 8 people in their group to reserve.
• Allow at least 10 minutes to pick up your boarding pass prior to your ferry departure time.
• Allow time to pay Port of Everett parking fees (see Parking).
CANCELLATIONS AND CLOSURES
Ferry service may be canceled due to inclement weather. Early
closures may be necessary on nice days when Jetty Island reaches maximum capacity. Call ahead to check for closures: 425-257-8304.
Jetty naturalists offer private group tours at 10:45am or 3:30pm daily. To book a group tour call 425-257-8304.
The Port of Everett parking fee is $3. Parking machines accept credit cards or cash, but do not dispense change. Parking fees are in effect daily July 5-Sep 1.
Plan for an enjoyable day on the Jetty. Bring your own water, food and beverages. Sunscreen, hats, shoes, towels and extra clothing are advisable. Optional: Sand toys and beach umbrellas.
NOTE: Our all-sand paths are not suitable for strollers and other wheeled equipment. If you would like to visit the Jetty without a ferry reservation, we suggest you consider after 2pm on weekdays, before and after mid-day on weekends and any overcast day.
JETTY ISLAND RULES
• Keep pets, alcohol and glass containers on the mainland.
• Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Build campfires ONLY in designated areas.
• No lifeguards; swim ONLY on the west shore at your own risk.
• No overnight camping
• Take only pictures. Leave only footprints!
Map & driving directions