Back one level
Parking tickets

Where can I pay my parking tickets?
Payments should be made payable to the Everett Municipal Court. Parking tickets can be paid in person from 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. The Court is closed during the noon hour (12 to 1 p.m.). You can mail your payment(include the ticket with your payment) to the Court at the following address:

Everett Municipal Court
3028 Wetmore Ave
Everett, WA 98201

The Court is located on the northwest corner of Pacific and Wetmore avenues in downtown Everett.  

I have a question about the ticket I received. Who can I speak to?
Parking ticket inquiries should be made with the Court's office at 425-257-8778 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.  The Court is closed during the noon hour (12 to 1 p.m.). You will need to provide the license plate number or ticket number.  

I lost my ticket. What is needed and how do I take care of it?
To pay your ticket, the Court will need the following information included with your payment: license plate number and infraction number. To find out the infraction number and how much is owed, call the Court at 425-257-8778. To pay the ticket, see "Where can I pay my parking ticket."  

How do I contest the ticket? Can I get the fine lowered?
You have 15 days from the day the ticket is issued to respond, either by paying or requesting a hearing. It is up to the judge to decide if lowering the ticket amount is warranted. To speak to the judge you must request a hearing. Parking hearings are held on two Fridays of each month at 1:30 p.m.
To request a hearing, refer to the back of your ticket. You will need to do the following: check either box 2 or 3, write your name and mailing address, and sign. Mail the ticket to:

Everett Municipal Court
3028 Wetmore Ave
Everett, WA 98201

You will receive a notice of your hearing date within the next five to 10 working days.  

I won’t be able to attend my court date. Can I reschedule?
If you will not be able to attend your hearing, call the Court at 425-257-8778 before your hearing date. You are allowed to reschedule one time.  

I missed my court date. What can I do?
The judge must approve rescheduling your court date. You need to submit a written request for a new hearing to the Presiding Judge. Mail the request to:

Everett Municipal Court
3028 Wetmore Ave
Everett, WA 98201 

I forgot to display my disabled parking placard and received a ticket. What can I do?
You need to bring the ticket, your disabled parking placard and card to the Everett Police Department at 3002 Wetmore Ave. to contest your ticket. 

I received a delinquent parking notice on a car I sold. What do I do?
You must first obtain a copy of your seller's report from the Department of Licensing in Olympia by calling 360-902-3770. Mail copies of the delinquent notice, the seller's report and the bill of sale to:
Everett Municipal Court
3028 Wetmore Ave
Everett, WA 98201

What if I can’t afford to pay my parking ticket?
You may request a hearing to explain your situation to a judge. It is up to the judge to either reduce the fine or place you on a payment plan. To request a hearing refer to "How do I contest a ticket? Can I get the fine lowered?"

Contact Info:

Katie Traenkenschuh, Court Administrator
3028 Wetmore Ave.
Everett, WA 98201
toll free number is 866-420-7961
T: 425-257-8778
F: 425-257-8678
calendar Getting to Everett SiteMap Legal Stuff Community Movies Experience Everett  
Back to main site